8 januari – Cursus Wisdom of the Womb: In Tune with your menstrual cycle met Juel McNeilly
4 week yoni embodiment and meditation course to connect you with the natural rhythms of your menstrual cycle.
Tired of judging yourself all of the time? Beating yourself up for PMS? Feeling emotional? Getting your period?
Being ungrounded can make you feel anxious and out of control, as you are easily influenced by other people’s feelings, and your environment. It keeps you feeling easily distracted, unfocused, unsafe, anxious, overwhelmed, powerless and in a state of procrastination.
Grounding into the natural rhythms of your own menstrual cycle is a practice that allows you to be more authentically in tune with your body, in the present moment, and feel safe, creative, empowered and nourished.
Experience your cycle on a whole new level. Making deep connections into your inner feelings and body at each stage, as an intimate journey into the delicate rhythms of your inner being.
We will use architypes as guides for each week in synch with the moon, which can easily be applied to your own moon cycle. Surrendering into the wisdom of your womb, at each unique stage of your cycle allows you to acknowledge the full scope of your talents and gifts, know their value, and more easily achieve what you desire.
It gives space to feel the tingles of your life force energy, allowing peace and harmony to flood your whole being.
Week 1: Waxing Moon – Maiden
Week 2: Full moon – Mother
Week 3: Waning Moon – Enchantress
Week 4: New moon – Crone
You will learn:
- Basics of the flow of your menstrual cycle
- grounding into your body
- 4 architypes of your moon cycle – energies, personality traits, emotions, sexual energy
- Some anatomical knowledge of your pelvic bowl, and female organs
- Step by step journey into your womb and inner world
After this class you can:
- Feel more self-love
- Feel more in tune with yourself, with your cycle
- Feel more self-confident
- Intuitively connect into your body
- Understand your moods and energy better
- Flow more natural with the changes that naturally occur in your cycle, and integrate this awareness into your daily routine
Each week there is a guided meditation of 35-50 mins, proceeded by gentle movement practices connected to the archetypal energy, and followed by savasana. A 90 minute journey in total.
Dates: Tuesday 8, 15, 22, 29 January 2019
Clothing: Clothing to move in, that makes you feel comfortable and beautiful.