rasalila will take the following measures to ensure our students feel safe, healthy and at peace in our studios:
– Any students who show symptoms, live with someone who shows symptoms, or who have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to Covid19 within the past 21 days must stay home.
– Book your classes beforehand via www.rasa-lila.nl. There will be no walk-in spots.
– Also please sign out in time (12 hours prior to class) if you can not make it to class after all. We have limited spaces and would love for everyone to be able to join if possible.
– Change at home. Our changing rooms will be exclusively for storing belongings. Because our changing room is small; when joining a class in our upstairs room, you can store your belongings in the special cupboard in the room.
– Bring your own mat, towels and props. In case you would like to use our props, bring a pillowcase or any other cover. Yoga mats are also available for purchase in the studio.
– Thoroughly wash your hands with water and soap upon entering the studio. Antibacterial gel will also be available at the front desk.
– Please keep 1.5 meters distance with others.